Saturday 30 May 2015

Last Week for Green - all caught up

Wow! What a whirlwind of sewing!  Last night I cut and stitched the green RSC blocks.  It was late and my lighting isn't the best so the blocks are on the dark side.  You did say dark green didn't you Angela?
Here's the last one Angela posted - double pinwheel.

And churn dash

And the first Star in a star
I also made the Boxy Star for my on going project this morning - hence late posting.
Then I laid out all the RSC blocks on the design wall
It's a little dark and you can't really distinguish the green and purple blocks but here they are, all 11 of them.  How many more to go?  Check in with Angela to see what green has sprouted with others.

9 comments:

Marly said...

Lovely green stars, Nell. The boxy star is really fun, how many more of them do you need to make?

PaulaB quilts said...

You must be feeling good about getting rid of so much stash. I know you will have great things to show us in lovely jjune.

Scrappy quilter said...

Wonderful blocks.

Julierose said...

Just really lovely blocks!! hugs, Julierose

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your GREEN blocks turned out very well. I especially LOVE that Boxy Star!!

LA Paylor said...

now how did I miss the memo that it was DARK green?? I've been filling up on the bright greens! Ah well... that's the way the color wheel crumbles. LeeAnna

make.share.give said...

So pretty! Your boxy stars always make me smile.

Magpie Sue said...

I really like your green box block. The stars are beautiful too, of course. Good work all around!

Jennie in GA said...

Great blocks. Mine were a bit dark this time, too. Oh, well..... Love your boxy stars.

Going Neutral

This year I opted for 4 different RSC projects.  All of the colours to date have worked well with the blocks but light neutrals will be a ch...