Wednesday 24 December 2014

Cascadia Mystery Quilt Along

I used floral print scraps for my version of Cascadia Mystery Quilt Along. 

Thanks Lori for a fun little quilt along.  I made one small alteration to the instructions.  When I tried to piece the sections together I discovered that if I removed a row from the centre and side sections they would measure the same length as the Seminole patch section and I wouldn't have to add coping strips to the Seminole Patch sections.  Other than that Lori's instructions were so easy to follow.   I'll definitely try another of Lori's quilt alongs.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Ah, that turned out very cute! Several people did the same as you as far as the amount of strips. I'm not sure why one of my strips fit and one didn't! LOL
Merry Christmas,

Karen said...

The floral pieces give a different look. Very nice.

Going Neutral

This year I opted for 4 different RSC projects.  All of the colours to date have worked well with the blocks but light neutrals will be a ch...