Saturday 28 January 2017

Week Four in Purple and Almost Ready for a New Colour

I have a few more stitches to take on my tumbling blocks to be finished my purple RSC projects for January.
Four lined up all in a now and only two more to add on.

I attended a beading workshop yesterday and now have a repertoire of  a few more stitches and this fun little bag which I started last year just might see a finish.


It will need a corded handle and should be perfect for an evening  out when I don't need to carry too, too much with me.

Hope you have been more productive than I have this week.  I'll be checking in with Angela to see what you have been up to.

10 comments:

Edith said...

Your beaded bag is exquisite. I think many of us have had a busy week away from sewing, let's see what next week brings.

scraphappy said...

Great progress. The beading looks like fun.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Sad to say, not EVERY week will be a productive one. We do what we can, when we are able. Other weeks, we flounder around accomplishing little. It's all good. Best wishes for a more productive quilting week next week!!

Ariane said...

I love your beading and embroidery. You tumbling blocks look great too.

Quilter Kathy said...

Love the beads! Perfect addition!

claudia said...

You don't have to accomplish a lot! You just need to have fun! Love your beaded bag. Looks like it took a lot of patience to do the beading!
Those tumbling blocks aren't easy! They turned out great!

Heidi said...

Love those stitches & beading, & those tumblers look terrific too. You have had a good month with purple!

Delighted Hands said...

Love the tumbling blocks! The fancy stitches purse is gonna be spectacular!

Angie said...

Oooh - Tumbling Blocks! It will be fun watching them progress this year! Amazing stitching on your bag!

Kate said...

Your tumbling blocks are looking good. The beaded bag is lovely. It's always nice to have a nice one for those dressy evenings.

Going Neutral

This year I opted for 4 different RSC projects.  All of the colours to date have worked well with the blocks but light neutrals will be a ch...