Friday 28 April 2017

Mad Dash to finish Multi colour blocks

April has been busy with little time to sew or blog but between events I squeezed in a few minutes to work on my RSC projects for this year.

I did finish up my nine patches but have a few more hourglass blocks  to finish up.
They're pretty stripey looking but definitely multi coloured.

And I prepped my tumbling blocks...


It was a sunny day so pardon the shadows in the photo.  

A quilting friend agreed to do a little workshop for a group I belong to.  We spent a fun day one Friday working on water.  I managed to finish my little effort - it measures 6 inches by almost 12 inches.

And finally I finished up the cracker blocks.


Aren't they bright and colourful?  

I'll be linking up with Angela at soscrappy and finding out what others have accomplished.

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Great progress on your RC projects!! That landscape? Water-scape? GORGEOUS!!!

Going Neutral

This year I opted for 4 different RSC projects.  All of the colours to date have worked well with the blocks but light neutrals will be a ch...