Saturday 8 July 2017

Blue Skies shining on me

Since the blue colour was announced for July we've had beautiful blue skies up our way.  It's been wonderful working in the garden, dining outdoors and taking an evening stroll.

My goal has been to finish the 2015 Row by Row blocks and I am happy to say another one has made the design wall.  This is a cute little beach scene that proved to be quite popular with Row by Row enthusiasts.  So here it is cool sands, blue water and fair skies.


This is a 9.5 by 36.5 row that will join the others in a quilt or stand alone as a wall hanging.  

Three of  my RSC projects were prepped early in the week and one was crossed off the list. 


The blue Cracker blocks came together nicely.

Linking in with Soscrappy and looking forward to see what  other RSC work has been completed in beautiful cool blues.

10 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

Your row of chairs on the beach is SO COOL ! Great choice of colors.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I also love the beach chairs row! Makes me want to be there! Your cracker blocks look great in blue.

Monica said...

I love those cracker blocks. I think that quilt will be amazing!

Ariane said...

I love your row block. It's lovely. Your blue cracker blocks look great too.

Emily said...

LOVE that row of beach chairs!!!!

Cathy said...

What a cute row. And those Crackers are looking fine!

PaulaB quilts said...

Love, love the beach chairs. I miss the ocean so much living in the Midwest now. That will be a delightful row quilt.

The Joyful Quilter said...

What an inviting row. LOVE that BLUE sky!!

Lin said...

Your blue cracker blocks work together well and I love your chairs! xx

Angie said...

Great cracker blocks and your beach chairs are making me wish for the Gulf of Mexico!

Going Neutral

This year I opted for 4 different RSC projects.  All of the colours to date have worked well with the blocks but light neutrals will be a ch...