Sunday 23 March 2014

Teal Rainbow Scrap Challenge

Not much teal going on this past week.  Found time to stitch together the large and medium sized hexies but the small one is waiting for stitching.  Used the telephone book pages to make two slabs of teal for some blocks.  It looks like my sewing time will be pretty limited until after Easter but I'll have to sneak time in somehow.
Not everything is teal but it works and I'm sure will be great in one block or another.  Noticed that Angela has a new block posted.  Perhaps I'll cut up one of the slabs for the block.  Could be lovely.

3 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I think things work just fine - love your pieces!

Linda said...

Your blocks look great. I love the hexies...I hope you get some sewing time in...have fun.

Sheila said...

Your blocks looks great!

Going Neutral

This year I opted for 4 different RSC projects.  All of the colours to date have worked well with the blocks but light neutrals will be a ch...