Saturday 8 March 2014

Time for Teal

There was little time for teal this past week.  I managed to acquire some additional scraps from a few quilting buddies but it is not a colour that many use.  We couldn't figure why because it is such a beautiful colour.  Now I have these bits to add to the bag of teal scraps.  This will give me a little more variety.


Here are the teal spools I've added to the blue and pink spools.  I'm liking the brown ends better on these.
That's it for teal this week.  Hopefully I'll have more next Saturday.  Linking in with soscrappy.  Check to see what everyone is doing.

9 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Great scraps and spool blocks! I made some last year.....need to do something with them LOL

Jo said...

I like the centres of your spools.
Well done

scraphappy said...

Beautiful teals. I think the brown spools will look great in the finished quilt.

Quilter Kathy said...

Very fun spool blocks... what is the size of them?

Dasha said...

The teal looks great with the brown spools. And I love your other blocks too.

Teresa in Music City said...

The brown ends really do frame your spools nicely. How nice of your friends to share their teals :*)

Deb A said...

Love the brown ends on your spools of thread. Very pretty teals you have to play with.

Linda said...

Oh, cute spools. I want to work on this block now...so cute.

Sheila said...

Sweet little teal spools.

Going Neutral

This year I opted for 4 different RSC projects.  All of the colours to date have worked well with the blocks but light neutrals will be a ch...