Wednesday 5 February 2014

Dreams of Summer Gardens

It's another day of snow.  We just don't know where to put it anymore.  Here's our deck and down below is my garden buried under a cold blanket of snow.  I've been giving some thought to additions and changes I'd like to make in the spring.


The deck is covered in snow and I have to get out there and clear it again.  The snow is knee deep.  All you can see of the garden is a few of the shrubs and a small tree.
 
Here's the map quilt I completed for a group challenge.  It shows the patio under the deck.  A garden plot for a few veggies and herbs and the flower beds.  I can hardly wait to get out there and do some planting.  I also want to add two trees and a stepping stone pathway from the gate to the garden.  This planning and dreaming sure makes it easier to handle the mounds of snow outside. 

No comments:

Going Neutral

This year I opted for 4 different RSC projects.  All of the colours to date have worked well with the blocks but light neutrals will be a ch...