Friday 23 June 2017

Wrapping up the Yellow



I can't believe I've got all the yellow projects finished with a few days to spare.  Usually I'm scrambling on the last day and there have been months where the English paper piecing didn't get finished but this month not only did I finish the yellow but I also finished the multi coloured and green English paper pieced tumbling  blocks.  






A few monkeys got finished  up this week too; I'm now at 42 little monkeys hanging out on the design wall.  These little blocks are so bright and colourful; they just make me smile.  Linking up with Soscrappy and the rainbow scrap challenge.







9 comments:

Deb A said...

The monkey's are looking great... as are all the pretty yellow blocks.

Lori said...

Love yellow,and love the little monkey. The yellow Iris is gorgeous. Is it one of the late blooming varieties?

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your monkeys are colorful and fun! They are looking great together on your wall! Love the look of all the yellow blocks together, too, even though I know they will all eventually be different quilts.

PaulaB quilts said...

Those monkeys are so lively that I'm sure they hop off the wall at night and do some partying. Better check on things out of place in the morning.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'm loving all of your scrappy YELLOW blocks (and the bits shining through in your Monkeys, too!!)

Monica said...

Those little monkeys are gorgeous! And I love all your yellow blocks too. A productive month!

Angie said...

Neat yellow blocks and the Monkeys make me smile!

Cathy said...

All your yellow blocks look so cheery. And your Monkeys are really coming along nicely. They are so colorful and fun.

Edith said...

Your yellows look so light and lovely. I just love the thought (and look) of the little monkeys hanging on the wall.

Going Neutral

This year I opted for 4 different RSC projects.  All of the colours to date have worked well with the blocks but light neutrals will be a ch...