Friday 9 May 2014

Green Part Two

Not much green going on this week.  I managed to make a few slabs and will have to do something with them.

I also bought a few pieces of brighter greens to supplement the dull and pale greens I had in my collection of scraps. 

 

Don't these greens look better than the slabs above.  I just love the little kitties and can't wait to fussy cut them for some blocks.  I love the chevron fabric and the polka dots always make me want to get up and dance or at least think about dancing.  What was even better is that all of this fabric was on sale for half price at a local fabric shop.   

Linking up with RSC.  Check in and see what others are working on. 

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Today's fabrics seem to be soo much more fun and cheerful than the scraps from our past. Have fun playing with the new and old.

scraphappy said...

Glad you were able to use up those dusty old greens. They will turn into something useful I am sure. Now to play with the bright and pretties! So fun.

scraphappy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila said...

Love your bright new greens. So much fun going on there. And you got them on sale. Double score!

Cathy said...

Half price is always good! I don't know...depends upon what you do with the crumb blocks...they can certainly be some challenging fun...and depending upon what fabrics you might mix with them you might be surprised at those old greens!

Going Neutral

This year I opted for 4 different RSC projects.  All of the colours to date have worked well with the blocks but light neutrals will be a ch...