Thursday 1 May 2014

Purple Finale

The purple blocks are finished.



    
Saw tooth Star
 
Depression Block
Garlic Knot
Antique tile
Flying Geese
Ceiling Fan 
 I will have to re-do this block once I get the companion ruler.  I tried to make the flying geese without the ruler and as you can see the blocks don't quite work out.  I've got more than .25 inches at the points of the geese and they don't come together well at the centre and won't line up well when joined to other blocks in the final setting.
Cracker
 
I had to dig into the charm squares to get some of the darker shades.  I like the fruity fabrics - blueberries, blackberries and plums.  Yummy!
 

 
 




No comments:

Going Neutral

This year I opted for 4 different RSC projects.  All of the colours to date have worked well with the blocks but light neutrals will be a ch...