Saturday 24 January 2015

Blue - Week Three

Thanks to the chiropractor I'm feeling more like my usual self.  I can move again and the cold/flu has finally left my system (fingers crossed, knock on wood).
I've been busy with cooking/shopping preparation for a funeral luncheon at church and then a communal luncheon the next day so the amount of quilting time has been limited but I was feeling so guilty for not doing any blue work this week that I quickly cut my 24 + two and a half inch squares for the alternate blocks. 

Lots of variety in the blues and few that would be great transition colours depending on what is needed.   Hopefully next week will be more productive.  Check in at So Scrappy to see what others have been doing.

6 comments:

Dasha said...

Pretty bunch of squares you've cut there!

Sheila said...

Beautiful blue prints, Nell : )

Kate said...

Glad that you are feeling better, it's such a drag to feel down. Lots of pretty scraps in that set of squares. You'll be ready for those alternate blocks.

scraphappy said...

So many pretty blues.

scraphappy said...

So many pretty blues.

scraphappy said...

So many pretty blues.

Going Neutral

This year I opted for 4 different RSC projects.  All of the colours to date have worked well with the blocks but light neutrals will be a ch...