Wednesday 26 November 2014

Cascadia Quiltalong Flimsy Done

This morning, Lori at Humble Quilts posted the final step in the Cascadia Quiltalong and I couldn't wait to get it done.  So after trimming the Seminole pieced sections (they straightened out beautifully when I did that) and removing one row from the strips the little quilt went together just perfectly.  Mine measures out at 17 x 17.5".  It's so cute and used up some of the little bits from the quilt I made for Community Outreach at our Bee Day.

1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

It's beautiful Nellie! I'm going to do the same thing and remove one square from each row to make everything the same length.
Now we're off to the Grand Illusion!

Going Neutral

This year I opted for 4 different RSC projects.  All of the colours to date have worked well with the blocks but light neutrals will be a ch...