Friday 6 June 2014

Got it right

Last week Angela posted one yellow and one purple block - the purple was a catch up block and the yellow was an advance for June block.  I was still in  my green mode and made them up that way but had every intention of doing them up right (don't I sound like Mike Holmes).  So here they are - one purple cactus pot
and the four patch framed in the right size and the right colour!
So as of now I am caught up with RSC but I'm almost afraid to say it.  Every time I do Angela posts another block ;-).

1 comment:

Gina said...

Well done. I'm done with green but haven't started on the yellow yet. Haven't even pulled my yellow scraps out xx

Going Neutral

This year I opted for 4 different RSC projects.  All of the colours to date have worked well with the blocks but light neutrals will be a ch...